Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bites
Posted: Jun 19, 2017
BLUEBERRY FROZEN YOGURT BITES (serves 2) 🍓🍒🍇
These Blueberry frozen yogurt bites a great treat after dinner on a hot summer day. You can double or triple this recipe and keep the extra’s in an airtight container in the freezer for a quick and easy dessert. 🙂🙂
Nutrition information (per serving): Calories 95; Protein 6g; Carbohydrate 18g; Fat 0g; Fibre 2g; Sugar 15g; Sodium 21mg
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
• ½ cup fat free vanilla or fruit flavored Greek or Skyr yogurt
1. Place a berry on a toothpick and dip in yogurt.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or waxed-paper and place dipped berries in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
3. Freeze for about an hour (they should freeze fast).
4. Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Adapted from: http://www.liveeatlearn.com/frozen-blueberry-bites/