Posted: Jun 2, 2017
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE (serves 4)
A new twist on a classic dessert. This chocolate mousse is an indulgent treat without the high calorie price tag. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3.5 oz semisweet chocolate, grated
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and add the chocolate. Gently heat the milk until the chocolate melts, being careful not to let it boil. Once the chocolate and milk have fully combined, add the maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Spoon the Greek yogurt into a large bowl and pour the chocolate mixture on top. Mix together well before transferring to individual bowls, ramekins or glasses.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Serve with your choice of fruit
- Recipe will keep in the fridge for 2 days.
Recipe adapted from: http://www.myfussyeater.com/healthy-greek-yogurt-chocolate-mousse/
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 209; Protein: 16g; Carbohydrate: 25g; Fat: 9g; Sodium: 82mg; Sugar 15g