Posted: Nov 30, 2018
Add some flavour and variety to your vegetable sides with this recipe! If there is a sesame allergy in the house, just substitute with pumpkin seeds.
· 1 lb green beans, washed and stems removed
· 1 tsp vegetable oil
· 1 tsp sesame oil
· 1 tsp garlic powder
· 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
· 1 tsp lemon juice
· 1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. On medium heat, warm up the vegetable oil in a medium sized pan or wok, for about 30-60 seconds. Add the green beans and with the lid on let them cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add in sesame oil, garlic powder, soy sauce and lemon juice and stir to combine. Let the beans cook for 2-3 more minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove the beans from heat and add sesame seeds. Stir to combine.
4. Add to a stir fry or enjoy as a delicious side dish!